OUR TOP 10 LIST is cool.
TOP 10 REASONS TO REGISTER NOW
10. T-shirt – Cool design too.
9. Terrific Charity – Agape Animal Rescue is the best of the best.
8. Shaded Greenway – No traffic so you won’t get hit by a bus.
7. Donuts – Who doesn’t love a donut? These are the best in town.
6. 70s Theme – Pull out those tube socks. We’ll provide the music.
5. Dogs – Sparky and Fido can come too and the first 50 dogs get a bandana.
4. Prizes – Fleet Feet Gift Certificates, age group award medallions, dog awards…
3. Vendors – Fabulous vendors to keep you entertained.
2. Efficiency – You’ll be in and out. This event won’t take up your entire morning.
1. IT’S FUN and FAMILY FRIENDLY.
Registration for 2018 is NOW OPEN!
it's a crazy fun event.
The Back in the Day K is a 70's themed 5K walk/run and 10K run. This crazy fun event is coming your way August 26, 2017 so get out your sweatbands, leotards, knee high tube socks, and anything else that is way, way back in your closet. 70's music will blast throughout the course. The 5K and 10K certified courses take full advantage of the picturesque setting along the Stone's River Greenway at Kohl’s Trail Head. The 10K run starts at 6:50 a.m. and the 5K run/walk is at 7:00 a.m. Families, including dogs, are welcome! In fact, this event benefits Agape Animal Rescue. What better way to make a difference than to rescue man’s best friend and change the life of a family and a dog forever. We’ll see you there!
registration - do that.
On-site registration will open at 5:45 AM but it is strongly encouraged that participants pre-register.
1. Early packet pickup:
3. First 50 Dogs will receive a Race Day Bandana!
4. Pre-registration Deadline - Noon on Friday August 25, 2017.
We welcome Agape Animal Rescue!
Agape Animal Rescue is dedicated to finding forever homes for abandoned and displaced dogs while educating the public to be more responsible pet owners. At Agape, we have seen it all when it comes to man’s best friend. But despite the misfortunes these animals have endured, our commitment to them remains steadfastly clear: to provide loving, emotionally stable, nurturing foster care for them while they wait for their for their forever families.
SPECIAL NOTE: Family Registrations are ONLY available on event day. There will be no additional fee for Family registrations.